Comparison of Silver Membership to the Platinum VIP Memberships
Worldprofit offers a free associate membership that allows you take full advantage of many of the traffic resources included in their platform. Every upgraded member begins as a free member and chooses to upgrade to the package that suits them best. I am providing you with a complete overview of both packages and welcome any quesitons you may have and I encourage you to claim your membership here: Worldprofit Free Associate Membership
The Worldprofit Home Business System is designed to provide you with a number of ways to make money online from trusted reputable sources. Worldprofit offers three different Memberships to teach you how to build an online business and earn at the same time. The Membership levels are Associate Membership, Silver Membership and Platinum VIP Membership.
Worldprofit Associate Membership
The Worldprofit Associate is a free membership that includes limited access to a Member area, webcast presentations, a promotion referral link, limited traffic and software resources. Associate Members qualify for 5% commission for paid referrals.
Worldprofit Silver Membership
The Worldprofit Silver Membership is the basic starter Membership for those on a budget who want to start an online business or build an existing business and need help, resources, training, traffic, and products or services to sell. Silver Members qualify for 20 – 100% commission depending on the product, service or vendor.
Cost: $99.95 US per month, or prepaid 14 month term at $999.95 US.
Worldprofit Platinum VIP Membership
The Platinum VIP Membership is geared to more serious individuals who want to build their online business with the benefit of having all of the inclusions of the Silver Membership, PLUS unlimited access to the extras in the Platinum VIP Membership. Specifically, our suite of webcast/video software, our popular Webcast / Web Conference products as well as the Autoresponder, E-Commerce Enabled ClickBank Store and more as detailed below. Platinum VIP Members enjoy a number of premium services, bonuses and upgrades at no extra cost. Platinum VIP Members qualify for 30 – 100% commission depending on the product, service or vendor.
Cost: $199.95 US per month, or prepaid 15 month term at $1999.95 US.
NOTE: Reduced pricing is available for existing Silver Members who wish to upgrade to Platinum VIP.
- Domain name and hosting for your site
- Website Content Management System for edits, adding pages, links, affiliates etc.
- Design Templates, Banners, Landing Pages, Advertising Aids
- Worldprofit Dealership Program. This allows you to promote Worldprofit web-based services including Memberships to earn commission.
- Prospect Management Software
- Opt-in Newsletter Credits
- Exclusive Leads
- Newsletter Software and Templates
- Associate sign up notification and Who’s Logged in Tracking
- Sales Center
- Access to PLR Store/Vault for personal use of hundreds of in-demand products
- Link Cloaker Tool
- Article Directory with 350+ articles for exclusive use of Worldprofit Members
- Access to Free Promo Code Network
- Traffic Exchange Credits
- Safelist Credits
- 50,000 Visitors
- Ad Tracker Tool
- Magic List Builder
- Affiliate Center
- Traffic Control Management Center
- Monthly Traffic Injection
- Read-4-Cash Software Plugin
- Banner Promotion Kit
- Traffic Tools
- SEO Tools and Software
- Friendly Technical Support 7 Days a Week
- Live Monitor Network
- Monitor Sales Training Program
- 24 Hour Member Area Access
- Enrollment in Home Business Bootcamp Training both the online training levels and LIVE interactive weekly training sessions. Graduates of online training earn Worldprofit Certification as an E-Business Consultant.
- PLR Store with built in e-commerce (Platinum VIP Membership only)
- Autoresponder (Platinum VIP Membership only)
- Instant Chat with Video (Platinum VIP Membership only)
- Instant Meeting Center (Platinum VIP Membership only)
- Instant Video Recording Studio (Platinum VIP Membership only)
- Instant Seminar System (Platinum VIP Membership only)
- Instant Audio Recording Studio (Platinum VIP Membership only)
How You Earn Money with Worldprofit:
- The Worldprofit Dealership is included in both the Silver and Platinum VIP Memberships. This allows you to promote Worldprofit web-based services including Memberships to earn a commission on the service sold.
- Silver Members earn 20% for sales referrals of Worldprofit services; Platinum VIP Members earn 30%. Both Memberships include 5% bonus commission sponsored Dealer group sales volume. Bonuses up to $1,000 are also paid on New Sales Volumes.
- Promote the products in the Resellers Club to earn 80% commission
- Promote the products in the Money Makers Program to earn various commission
- Sells ads at Read-4-Cash to earn 80% commission
- Promote ClickBank products to earn 100% of what you sell
- Promote the 21+ Streams of Income Services from various recommended online sources
- Use the tools and traffic included in your Membership to sell ANYTHING YOU wish to promote including Affiliate products, services, PLR products. You are NOT limited to selling only Worldprofit products and services.
Coming Soon (November 2011):
- Safelist & Traffic Exchange Plugin (free upgrade for Platinum VIP Membership only)
- Safelist & Traffic Exchange (Stand alone site, with unique domain name at cost to be determined)
Optional Services Available at additional cost:
- Fast Track Advertising Co-Op
- Exclusive Leads
- Custom design of websites, logos, banners, landing pages
- Creation of a Member area for Member’s exclusive use
- CB Maximizer Software
- CB Engine Software
- Classified Ad Plugin
- Forum Plugin
- Article Plugin
- Blog Plugin
- News Plugin
- Cpanel Hosting
The amazing truth about Worldprofit is that the company provides valuable marketing and traffic resources for free associates and even greater value for those who progressively upgrade their membership to the paid membership levels as detailed above. Worldprofit’s resources and tools can be used to market any product or service you chose and the traffic and automated SEO tools can be used to promote any webpage that you are promoting online.
What is Worldprofit?
Worldprofit, Inc. was founded in 1994 and has been Accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2000 while carrying an A- Rating. During their 17+ years of operation, Worldprofit has welcomed over one-million members into their Associates program. Worldprofit is a industry leading provider of automated sales resources, viral traffic systems, and turnkey home business solutions.
Who is Dr. Jeffrey Lant?
The Harvard educated Dr. Jeffrey Lant is CEO and Co-Founder of Worldprofit, Inc. In addition to managing the 24/7 live business center, Dr. Lant is the chief content creator and mentor to all members of the monitor program. Monitors are members who volunteer their time for service in the live business center.
Who is Sandi Hunter?
Sandi Hunter is President and Co-Founder of Worldprofit, Inc. A respected design consultant and author, Sandi is responsible for all design at Worldprofit including members websites, custom design services, and management of a state of the art members support system.
Who is George Kosch?
George Kosch is Chief of Technology and Co-Founder of Worldprofit, Inc. A former pilot and flight instructor with the Canadian Air Force, George brings a disciplined approach to his instruction within the “Millionaire Boot-camp Training System” and as the chief developer of all of Worldprofit’s technology and systems.
I trust that my comments add a perspective that you can reply on based on my actual experience and knowledge of Worldprofit and how to make it work. I welcome your comments as well as your questions. Please feel free to post your thoughts below and I will be sure to respond in kind.
Have a blessed day!
(c) Copyright 2008-2011 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.
James Holmes, Cubicle Escape Artist, Master of the 7 Second Commute, combining online and offline techniques to help you grow your business. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at 303-523-9503 or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com
Note: I am a Affiliate Marketer and it should be assumed that links provided within the content of this blog and individual blog post are affiliate links from which I may be compensated for sales made at the recommended sites. All products and service recommendations are made as a result of my personal experience with the product or service provider.
Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article.